Monday 11 August 2014

Time's passed


It's been a very long time since I appeared here, partly circumstance and partly an inability to make my photos upload. Let's see if I can make my new toy give you a feel for the last six months!
A chair stripped and rebuilt for one of my sewing students, originally upholstered in 1916 in Manchester, probably for the lady's grandmother.
A reversible coat for one of my fellow upholsterers.
A trip to the Lake District.

Coming next, competition at the local show.

4 comments:

libby said...

Crikey how talented are you? well done.

Curry Queen said...

Welcome back! What a talented person you are - I'm green with envy!

Crayon said...

Hi! I know you haven't been doing your blog for almost TWO years (!) I know, I haven't either. But I thought you might get a notification that you had a comment so I wanted to say Hi. We're going to Paris and Italy this summer and I thought of you and how you and I chatted about things to do when we went to London a few years ago. Hope all is well with your family and you! I miss my blog and the 'blog friends' I made. Would enjoy getting back to it but I just don't make time for it like I used to. If you do happen to read this, would love to hear from you! My email is carynrobinson@comcast.net and I'm on Facebook Caryn Barnes Robinson. My goodness, I seem weird and stalker-y now!

hausfrau said...

Caryn I'll email you!